You Android phone may be exposed to alot of malware that may affect your phone negatively, one of the most popular tricks that is used is the advertisement feature system that pops up and covers your screen every time and even making it worse refused to go away.Malwarebytes(a virus scanning software)says it found close to 200,000 total instances of malware on its customers’ devices in May and then again in June.
Buy Kaspersky android antivirus for only $8.3(ksh 847)
Malware have a very common way of tricking you for example a consent screen may com up on your screen asking for permission to acquire sensitive information like your contacts while other just grant themselves permission without you concent
Good news is that in this article i am going to show you how to spot out malware/spyware from your phone and root it out permanently, this will allow you to safely browse the web safely and increases your experience with you phone drastically.
One of the most dangerous malware is the ransomware virus where victims typically see their files locked away and unable to be used. Typically, a pop-up demands payment in bitcoin to get them back. This virus is capable of stealing your sensitive data such as bank information number, your phone number and home address as well as you contacts using this information them might blackmail you or use your identity to commit a crime
So what are the sign that show your phone is already infected?
- You’re seeing ads constantly, regardless of which app you’re using.
- You install an app, and then the icon immediately disappears.
- Your battery is draining much faster than usual.
- You see apps you don’t recognize on your phone.
Now that you have known the basics i wil tell you haw to prevent you phone from geting flooded with malware:
- Update your android version software
- Review the apps that have special access to specific information in your phone by going to settings then search for “app permission” from the search bar and click on it below it will show you the apps that require special access to your data
- Download an antivirus software like Kaspersky
- You can also consider installing antivirus apps like Malwarebytes, Norton, Lookout or Bitdefender. These services can sometimes slow your phone, and they do have heightened access to your phone in order to spot malicious behavior and warn you, so you have to choose one you trust. And you’re likely to want to choose the paid option if you can, both to unlock all the best features and to avoid seeing even more ads.