(Public Order III of 2021)
1) Cessation of movement in the red-zoned (counties of Nairobi, Machakos, Kajiado, Nakuru and Kiambu) has been lifted
2) Hours of curfew in the zoned areas are revised to start at 10pm to 4am
3) Resumption of Worship areas, with the cut been 1/3 of the capacity.
4)Operations of restaurants and eateries to resume
FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA, PRESIDENT KENYATTA HAS DIRECTED THE FOLLOWING:
1) All schools in all levels of learning are to resume as per the calendar of education.
2) All sporting activities to resume as per the guidelines of the ministry of health jointly with the ministry of sports
3) All bars in the republic of Kenya are to operate up to 7pm,
4) All employers and enterprises are encouraged to allow their workers to work from home with exception of essential services that cannot be offered remotely.
5) All hospitals are directed to limit the number of visitors to one visitor per patient.
6) All political gatherings are restricted indefinitely
7) All other directives mentioned earlier but not mentioned in this directive are to continue effect dutifully.