Inside Principal Secretary Dr. Karanja Kibicho on Wednesday expressed that the administration will direct a second round of mass enlistment practice for Huduma Namba to catch the individuals who might not have been reached during the primary stretch.
Dr. Kibicho, talking during a question meeting with a Parliamentary advisory group, said set up for the card creation focus is 90 percent complete and that the cycle will begin before the year’s end.
The PS stated that there will be four types of cards; the minors’ Huduma card for those below the age of six; the Adults’ Huduma card for those above 18 as well as the Foreign National’s card and the Refugees’ Huduma card.
The PS said the program was filled with various lawful cases in court since the information base was not spotless as it had been invaded.
“The reason we were having forgeries is because it was easy for anybody to forge without security features,” he said.
“We are working tirelessly…there’s no single day wasted…we should not underestimate the labour…soon we shall embark on production.”
He further added that: “Huduma Namba card is free of charge, if you lose it and want to replace you will be charged Ksh.100. We are going to give another opportunity for those who have not been captured.”