A 34-year old man was electrocuted and killed on Saturday evening, according to Igambatundu Assistant Chief Augustine Mutwiri Njoka. He is suspected of being repairing his radio when the accident happened in a remote village near Tharaka-Nithi County’s capital city Nyagabko Mbogo constituency
The landlord discovered him before calling for help from medical officers at nearby dispensary who confirmed he had passed away once they arrived at scene.
The body has since been transferred to Chuka referral Hospital Mortuary, but not before Kenya Power officials visited the scene as well.
The administrator cautions anyone who deals with electronics from doing so without proper assistance because they could cause damage or injury if handled incorrectly while using electricity; this includes cell phones chargers too – learn how dangerous these things can be.